Friday, June 24, 2011

Ode to my APs

I am very blessed to have a really incredible group of friends.  Its interesting to me how I seem to have a wonderful friend (or group of friends) who represent every part of my past.  This afternoon, I'll be heading to Austin, Tx to celebrate a wedding with one such group.

We call ourselves The APs, the Aggie Players.  We are a strange group of friends who all found our way into each others lives through theater at Texas A&M University.  Each of us brings different talents and personalities to the group which means there is NEVER a dull moment, NEVER a lack of smiles, and ALWAYS someone who understands what you are going through.

I have not known a group of friends who are all so supportive of each other even though we only are all able to gather once or twice a year.  I didn't think I'd be able to attend this wedding but because of a series of events, I get to spend the weekend with some of my dearest friends.  Such a blessing!!

I found this on pinterest, and I must say, this is a pretty great photographic representation of our group.
We don't make sense, but we are so cute, it does not matter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...