Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feature on "The Bride Suite"!!

I now understand the magic of fall.  Obviously, I've experienced 26 fall seasons myself, but this is the first one in my life that I've seen the leaves really change.  I am beginning to understand the purpose of wearing sweaters and gloves and tall boots and oh my gosh leg warmers!  I'm looking forward to spending this Thanksgiving with my older brother and friends (dubbed "Friendsgiving") and it actually looking like Fall.

What else looks like fall?  Take a peek at this stunning photo shoot featured on The Bride Suite!  Organized by Sara and her crew at Urban Style: The Wedding Network, the shoot was created to inspire a Thanksgiving Rehearsal Dinner.  It is simple and rustic and cozy but also oh-so-elegant.

Check out two lovely posts filled with stunning pictures:



I contributed a beautiful pair (seen below) of brown leather pumps with copper, gold, and silver metallic stones for the day and they fit right in with the beautiful decor!  The shoes were custom made for New Bride Caitlin to be worn to her real rehearsal dinner and I'll share that story with more photos very soon!






Please check out all of the vendors who contributed to the shoot, especially if you are a Southern California Bride!
Urban Style the wedding network- Styling & Coordination
Camellia Wedding Flowers- Floral & Decor
Siegel Thurston Photography - Photography
Sessions Public-Restaurant
Paper Scissors Print-Menus, Tags
Tessa Kim-White Flower Headpiece
Amanda Moore  -Hair
Pow Wow Vintage Rentals-Goblets,Chairs
Tailored Sweets-Dessert Table
White Wedding Day Events-Chargers, Napkins, Candle Sticks
Disco Toes -Shoes Worn by Bride to Be
Mimi & Lu-All Jewelry on women
The Bridesmaid Boutique-Brown Cocktail Dress worn by Bride to Be
Cady Briar Handbags- Carried by all women
Classic Filmworks-Videography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...