Monday, May 23, 2011

Copper and Teal Magic by Pinterest




This dress...


Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Paired with theses...














Sam Edelman "Nova" in Copper
I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Have you heard of Pinterest?  If you have, lets be friends...or follow each other....or whatever you do on there.  If you haven't, let me send you an exclusive invite (which is dumb, blah, blah, blah, but whatever) because it will change. your. life.  If you like looking at pretty things, that is.  Which I do.  And I like to be inspired by them as well.  Which is what this site is made to do.

In a nutshell, you sign up, virtual "pin" photos to different "boards" in your collection.  Add a caption (and tag people if you want...haven't figured that part out yet) to the photo you have pinned.  Gaze at the beautiful photo longingly.  Find more beautiful photos.  Repeat.  

The other thing you can do is "pin" photos you find across the internet.  On one of your favorite photography sites?  "Pin it" right there and add it to your collection.  Super easy.

Basically, its a really nice way to organize ideas, inspirations, and other neato things and share them.

This is one of my boards (mind you I just started recently so it is still pretty sparse) that I titled "All That Glitters" .  Staring at Swarovski Crystals for hours at a time and I'm becoming more obsessed with all things sparkly.  You'll notice a theme of tulle and sparkle in the pictures I've pinned...I need something in my wardrobe that looks like those photos!

So check it out, let me know if you'd like an invite, and make sure to share any fabulousness that you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...