Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo update!

A little iPhone photo dump of the last week's going-ons!

Sweet nude pointed toe pumps for Sara
The house I live in used to be an Art Gallery and this sign in the background is a remnant of that...
This is a detail of a cute bridesmaids shoe re-do I recently completed.  Valerie hasn't gotten them yet so I don't want to spoil the surprise of the rest of the shoe yet.
Its snowing, and clearly, i'm excited about it.

Three pairs of shoes ready to be shipped!!

These sassy black shoes are headed to my wonderful Mom!!  She's going to look fabulous!

There are always cute new stores opening in my neighborhood and on Saturday, my roommates and I visited Market Side Mercantile.  It opened just a week ago in Northside.  They have a fun collection of refinished antique/vintage furniture as well as some yet-to-be-finished things.  I spotted this FUN headboard and HAD TO HAVE IT.  Little did I know that my housemate was going to buy it for me as a belated Birthday gift.  I'm in LOVE.

I experiences my first icy weather since moving to Ohio.  It was not an issue, really, but it was fun/scary to slip down the sidewalk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...