Monday, April 16, 2012

Feature on Cincy Chic!

I'm SO excited to share a very cool Feature Article about Discotoes on Cincy Chic!!



Cincy Chic is an "online lifestyle publication for women in the Greater Cincinnati area" that send a weekly e-zine to over 20,000 subscribers.  Each new issue has "a feature story, a fitness Q&A column, a movie column, a "Chic Spotlight" which hilights a newsworthy local woman and five editorial departments in the following topics: health, beauty, fashion, social, and career."

This past fall, I attended the "Bras with Flair on the Square" fashion show and bra decorating fundraiser in Fountain Square here in Cincinnati.  It was such a fun event with great fashions and super fun decorated bras!  I'm looking forward to attending more as I continue my adventures here in Ohio.


I'm making the move West for the summer at the end of this week.  While I'm looking forward to spending time with my Honey and catching up with San Diego friends, I'm sure going to miss Cincinnati for a few months!  Worry not, I'll still be Discotoe-ing from So-Cal!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...