Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cobalt Cinemagraph-Style Experiment

In person, rhinestone shoes are incredibly eye catching and magical.  Unfortunately, they do not come across quite as etherial in still photographs.  Enter the Cinemagraph.  I was recently made aware of the magic of the moving photo technique and as soon as I saw what could be done with them, I knew I HAD to try my hand at them.  

In their basic form, it is a combination of a still image and a moving picture, much like the moving newspaper images in Harry Potter!!  Below is my first attempt at a moving photo and I can't wait to create more.
Photobucket

These beautiful cobalt blue pumps are going to be making their debut at "A Bridal Affair" Bridal Show this coming Sunday in Cincinnati, Ohio.  They would make the PERFECT "something Blue" under a wedding dress!!

So what do you think about the Moving Photo??  Should I make more?


2 comments:

  1. I love these shoes!!! Can I get them in a 9.5? Seriously....I really like them. Can you send me a photo of the whole shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo, these shoes are for sale, but they are a size 8 1/2. I will send pics as soon as I photograph them (sometime this week) and we can talk about getting some made for you! They are really fabulous, I think you'd love wearing them:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...