Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feature on "Bridal Insider"

It was such a lovely surprise to find out that a Styled Shoot I contributed to in December has been published on Bridal Insider today.  The shoot has a "Sex in the City" theme (it never gets old!) and plays with a romantic, urban feel.  I was so excited that they were able to use one of my favorite designs that I call "Pink Champagne" because, well, thats what inspired them!  The shoot was styled by The Posh Knot out of San Diego and they did an incredible job!!

All of the photos were taken by the incredible Laura Christin
Stunning, right?  I love the clean white chair as a background!

Sweet Discotoes peeking out from under the dress!  I'm not sure that if the dress really is pink, but if so, the Pink Champagne shoes are SO much more perfect than I could have dreamed!!

See the entire post HERE including many more stunning photos and a full list of vendors.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...