Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GIY Party: What its all about

You've seen the fabulous glitter shoe styles on the Discotoes website and on Etsy, right?  These are some of my favorites!


Maybe you've seen them and though, "I could totally do that!!"  With all of those wonderful Pinterest pins and inspiration binders, how many of those projects have you actually tackled?  

I'm putting a stop to all of those excuses and making sure you have a great girls night out all at the same time!  Host a "Glitter it Yourself" (GIY!) for a night of custom glitter designs and girly fun.

{Heres how it works}
--Contact me... megan@discotoes.com, facebook.com/discotoes, or a message on the blog!
--Let me know the date you'd like to host your party.  I live in the Cincinnati area but spend some time in Southern California and Central Texas, message me for availability.
--I'll provide all of the supplies needed to create gorgeous custom shoes, you just bring shoes and a crafty spirit.  The cost of each class is $25 a person.
--Class size is a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 10.  Exceptions could be made, just let me know the circumstance.
--As the hostess, your class fee in waived!!
--Because of glue drying time, we need 3-4 hours per class.  I suggest that you provide snacks and drinks (or make it a pot luck!!) and maybe have a fun girlie movie or music playing in the background while we're waiting for the glue to set.

This class would be awesome for a birthday celebration, an alternative Bachelorette Party, or just a girls night in.  No excuses on not being crafty, I'll walk you through everything step by step, and each guest will walk away with something they can be proud of.


More questions? Something I missed?  Leave me a comment!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...