Friday, June 8, 2012

Urban Style Summer Networking Bash!


I knew that the Urban Style Wedding Network was going to put on a nice party.
What I thought it would be:
Nice food
Some somewhat awkward chatting with other vendors
Cute Decorations

What it was:
Fabulous food, amazing desserts
The loveliest ladies (and a few gents) that one could imagine
Beautiful table displays
Awesome door prizes
Super fun photobooth
I could go on and on...

But I won't ramble just yet.  I want to take some time to put together a whole run down of the event and since I sadly neglected to take more photos, that will have to wait just a little bit longer...

In the mean time, I'll share just a few iphone photos from the evening!


These shoes were made especially for the event, a beautiful mix of vintage glamour and modern sophistication.  They got lots of oohs and ahhs...Now that the event is over, they are available for purchase, size 9 Beverly Feldman brand for $250.


My fabulous partner in crime/bride to be Valerie who holds my stuff and loves desserts as much as I do:)


This is one of the only other photos I snapped last night...there were just too many wonderful distractions!

A HUGE thanks to Urban Style Wedding Network for putting on such a fabulous soiree!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...