Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Frivolous Mint Perfection

Mona Mia Trinidad Mint from Lulus.com
Its not often that I see a pair of shoes that I deem perfect, shoes that I would not want to clutter with rhinestones or glitter.  

These shoes are perfect.  

I love the natural wood grain and the woven texture on the heel and how it is set off with the mint green leather.  The lines of the heel are so elegant and clean.  I don't naturally gravitate towards platforms like this, but with such a beautifully designed shoe, I might be tempted to go for it.  

Plus...they are $46...seriously?!?

I'm getting really excited for the GIY party this weekend!  Decorations, menu, drink recipes, and glitter abounds!!!

Would you wear these beauties?  What are your favorite frivolous shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...